Revista de la Construcción
An international peer-reviewed and open-access Journal dedicated to construction and building technologies research.
Revista de la Construcción/Journal of Construction publishes original peer-reviewed research articles focused on the construction sector, with special emphasis in civil engineering and construction and building technology research, which are the two categories where the journal is indexed in the prestigious database the Web of Science (WoS)/Science Citation Index Expanded
In civil engineering, topics could cover planning, design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures and ground facilities for the construction industry (e.g., bridges, civil engineering structures, highway pavements), among others. Construction and building technology cover topics related to physical features and design of structures (e.g., buildings, bridges, dams, roads) and the materials used to construct them (e.g., concrete, cement, steel, polymeric coatings, bricks, mortars, fibers), where innovative research of the articles is conducted mainly through laboratory and numerical investigations. To a lesser extent, articles could address topics such as construction management, heating, and air conditioning, renewable energy technologies, as well as indoor air quality topics.
- Chief Editor: Gerardo Araya Letelier (email@example.com)
- Assistant Editor: Claudia Burbano García (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Journal Rank: JCR – Q4 (construction and building technology) Q4 (engineering, civil)
- Impact Factor: 0.810 (2021)
- Five-Year Impact Factor: 0.852
- Scimago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.213
- ISSN: 0717-7925
- ISSN (online): 0718-915X
- Issues: 63
- Volumes: 21
Revista de la Construcción/Journal of Construction is an open-access journal indexed in 5 international databases, which can ensure that your research article can be viewed and cited by researchers across the world.
- Web of Science (WoS)/ Science Citation Index Expanded
- Directory of open access (DOAJ)
- Sistema regional de información en línea para revistas científicas de América Latina (LATINDEX)
- Scientific electronic library online (Scielo Chile)
Revista de la Construcción/Journal of Construction publishes three regular issues per year (i.e., April, August, December), which may contain 15-20 articles.
Download our standard word template, which contains the essential format guidelines to prepare your manuscript.
- Login or register to make a submission, where you can upload your submission files, enter the metadata related to the authors and manuscript, and send the confirmation about your decision to submit the manuscript to this journal.
- Suggest three possible reviewers to evaluate your manuscript (WoS publications must be listed). The reviewers may not be the following (i) same university, (ii) co-author for papers in the last 5 years, (iii) relative (e.g., husband, uncle).
- The manuscript must be written in English, following the format guidelines given in our standard word template.
- Manuscript length preferably no more than 20 double line spaced manuscript pages, including tables, and illustrations.
- The use of a reference manager software is highly recommended.