Revista de la Construcción
- Journal Rank: JCR – Q4 (construction and building technology) Q4 (engineering, civil)
- Impact Factor: 0.810 (2021)
- Five-Year Impact Factor: 0.852
- Scimago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.213
- ISSN: 0717-7925
- ISSN (online): 0718-915X
- Issues: 63
- Volumes: 21
Revista de la Construcción/Journal of Construction is an open-access journal indexed in 5 international databases, which can ensure that your research article can be viewed and cited by researchers across the world.
- Web of Science (WoS)/ Science Citation Index Expanded
- Directory of open access (DOAJ)
- Sistema regional de información en línea para revistas científicas de América Latina (LATINDEX)
- Scientific electronic library online (Scielo Chile)
Revista de la Construcción/Journal of Construction publishes three regular issues per year (i.e., April, August, December), which may contain 15-20 articles.
Download our standard word template, which contains the essential format guidelines to prepare your manuscript.
- Login or register to make a submission, where you can upload your submission files, enter the metadata related to the authors and manuscript, and send the confirmation about your decision to submit the manuscript to this journal.
- Suggest three possible reviewers to evaluate your manuscript (WoS publications must be listed). The reviewers may not be the following (i) same university, (ii) co-author for papers in the last 5 years, (iii) relative (e.g., husband, uncle).
- The manuscript must be written in English, following the format guidelines given in our standard word template.
- Manuscript length preferably no more than 20 double line spaced manuscript pages, including tables, and illustrations.
- The use of a reference manager software is highly recommended.